Landmark Impact Resistant
Max Def Weathered Wood
Landmark IR- Impact Resistant Roofing Shingle
With this roofing shingle, you’ll never have to choose between a strong roof and a stylish home. This shingle has a tough fiberglass reinforced base to help achieve the highest impact resistant rating from UL. With soft shadow lines, a random tab design and a patented color blending process, Landmark IR gives your roof the classic shades and dimensional appearance of natural roofing materials.
- Strong fiberglass construction, tested to withstand the impact of a 2″ steel ball being dropped from 20 feet in the air
- Available in a variety of color blends to help you find the perfect roof with a natural look
- Ask your roofing company about installing this beautiful and durable shingle on your home
- Impact resistant: UL 2218 Class 4 ratiing
- Fiber glass-based construction
- 250 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine apprved products by manufacturing location.